Monday, October 17, 2011

What i Wore the Other Day

Hi Everyone!
this is an outfit i had in my drafts here for ages mainly because i didn't know if it was worth posting
but i decided to post it anyway
It's the one you can see me wearing in both curlformers review and my extensions review 
(the extensions look awesome don't they?)

Picnik collage

So here's me eating ice cream in 
a dress that me and Gracie made
(yep she has the same one)
isn't it cute? i loveee this dress. And not only because i made it! I love the fabric and the print.. it's so soft and warm <3
and also you can see my nice belt that i've bought for only 2euros and my awesome  colorful vintage handbag~
thnx for watching

ps. We've been thinking of making a tutorial on this dress since it came out so cute, what do you think?

Daphne

4 comments:

  1. malanga na afiseis ta mallia sou na makrinoun! -end-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, I love your belt!

    http://elusive-cadence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This belt is soooo nice! Its a really good look!

    http://styliststeph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...