Monday, August 6, 2012

Summertime In Milos

Hello everyone :)
Today I returned to Athens after one week of vacation!
Although I'm really tired right now I can't wait to show you how was my trip.
As you may know I went to Milos and I have to say that this island is awesome!
Here are some photos of what I did in the island.
On the first day I went to this amazing beach called Papafragkas,
milos
the water was light blue mixed with green and the golden sand made it look like I was in a swimming pool.
milos
I loved this beach so much that even the fact that it was quite dangerous to go there (because I had to go through huge rocks) I overcame my fear and I went!
Totally worth it!
blue hair
The next day me my bf and some friends went for sailing to see a part of the island that we couldn't reach by foot.
We started early in the morning and the weather was sooo nice,
I felt so relaxed during this trip.
I was swimming , sunbathing and drinking ouzo
but after a while the sailing trip became a nightmare!
I'm not even kidding, the engine broke down and we were lost in the middle of nowhere far from the land.
Everyone panicked and some girls started crying because the wind was against us and we couldn't move in the right direction with the sails!
Anyway to make a long story short another sailing boat came and rescued us..
Over all the sailing trip wasn't that bad..
We saw amazing caved and crystal clear waters and awesome sights but I'll be honest for over an hour I thought that I was going to die.(yeah I know I'm really dramatic)
So this is the first part of my vacations in Milos
I will make more posts for this wonderful island but right now I have to take a nap dreaming that I'm still on vacation..

Gracie

20 comments:

  1. Ah such a great place, and you look hot ! XD You just look like Katy Perry with that blue hair lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! So jealous! :) Love that bikini on you! <3

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go there! so beautiful. you look so cute in your bikini!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment beautiful! love the pictures so gorgeous!
    Would love to follow eachother! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That water looks absolutely lovely! I'm glad you didn't get swept out to sea!
    I think that Greece is really some place I need to visit, especially this island, haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful images and I love your hair!
    thank you for visit me, your blog is great and you have a new follower

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    I have to wait until December to go on vacation, but taking in your beautiful vacation pics is helping. Keep them coming! Also, lovelovelove your hair. And your blog is super cute - do you want to follow each other? Let me know if you GFC follow me and I'll follow back!

    xx,
    LLE
    http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!! thanks for your comment ;) do you want to follow each other??

    laura,
    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Lucky! I have always wanted to go to Greece! It looks gorgeous!
    luxurioustania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Milos is my next destination! I was next to you, in Sifnos! Sifnos was perfect but it has not such beautiful beaches! :(

    kwny

    http://decorastyl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girls,
    thanks for stoppin' by my blog! You twoare awsome! :)
    Greetings from Germany,
    Teal

    http://seaofteal.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness is that place beautiful. You're a lucky girl!
    But I wanted to drop by and tell you how much I appreciate your comments on my blog. They do make my day, so thank you so much! Have a good Tuesday :)

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, thanks for your comment! :) Your blog is so pretty :D Love the pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing pictures,beautiful the scenery is! <3
    You're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! that lovely place! enjoy this holiday!
    Thanks for your lovely comment!
    if you want to go visit our blog and follow us reciprocate!:)
    Kiss kiss from Italy:)

    http://todayilook.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. That place looks like HEAVEn! Glad you survived the boat ride!

    ReplyDelete
  18. heey i really like your blog , you both have amazing hair coulors -like me ;D maybe we can follow each other !? just let me know!!! greetings from germany www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...