Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Sewing Class

Hello everyone :)
As you may know me and Daphne are sewing dresses, skirts and actually anything that seems fun to wear..
Oh on my next post I'm gonna show you the dress I made for new years..
So anyway back to the subject.. we recently started searching again for sewing classes and we found a great school.
Here you can see some creations of the students and the teachers..
They are all amazing.
Daphne is holding this adorable collar dress which I have to make asap!
Here is an example of how good the clothes are.. 
I don't like green but  this dress is beyond cute!
The point is that the creations were awesome but the teacher informed us that we have to start from base one the courses..
Which actually means that we have to start with the most easy part of sewing.. the skirt.
The problem with this idea is that we already know all the basics but no school accept us unless we follow all the courses..
Daphne is a mechanical engineer so it's in her nature to create things accurately, so when she sews she knows what's she's doing..
I guess we have to find someone to do some private lessons cause all we need to know is how to improve our method and not how to cut a skirt..

Gracie

10 comments:

  1. wo! that's very very very beautiful!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll have fun on sewing classes - even if you have to start with the basics :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good! It seems they have a great finishing!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Shannah :)
      We actually took some classes last year and we have practised a lot alone..
      But there is always the willing to get better at it!

      Delete
  5. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...