Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Daphne's Birthday!

Hello everyone :)
This was a crazy week.. Yesterday it was Daphne's birthday and we had so many things to prepare!
I baked her a cake and we got prepared for 2 days of celebrating :)
Here are some photos from our first night celebrating.
I'm really sorry for the low quality but we forgot to take a camera with us and the lighting was extremely low.
We were so ready to party!
We all wore high heels and even Efi wore makeup which is a clear sign of a special occasion.
Of course at the end of the night I had an embarrassing moment.
I slipped on the sidewalk and I fell on the ground while I was screaming in a high pitched voice.
It was really funny and it's a shame I don't have a video to show you. I wasn't hurt at all cause I landed safely on my butt..
So now you know why we didn't had any time to post but now we are back on scedule!!

Gracie

2 comments:

  1. if no one saw nothing happened !
    i love the fact that i have my own tag !!! ha i am a bubblemylicorice VIp !

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! I wish it would have more pics of the place :( hahaha
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...