Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Outfit & Hair Update!

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since you've last seen my face and I'm just glad to be back to blogging again :D
Lately I've been really busy with school (I know I've said that numerous times)
But anyway, this post is about hair.
As you can see from the photos, I've decided to let my hair fade to this cute light pink color for summer (well  it's inevitable since sun fades them anyway).
And so far I'm loving it!

And that's the outfit, I'm wearing my brand new shirt from Primark! It's so cute!
And yes I know the angle of the photo on the left makes my head look super huge compared to my body. Like a big pink potato head but that was all I got!.
I'm really liking how my hair turned out. Although the bangs are close to a white color, in the photos it looks like it's an effect of the lighting but trust me, my hair aren't that shiny, they are just whiter in some areas and obviously darker at the ends.
Another great thing about this set of photos is the fact that the orange bits in my hair won't show at all. YAY! Wish that was happening in real life too...
On other news, we are taking regularly Ella out for walk and I think it's the best idea ever 'cause after she's pretty much exhausted and we can pet her without mercy! (I'm not even sorry).

And a question for you all!
Would you put your pets on raw diet?? I'm thinking of putting Ella on raw diet since I've learned how damaging dry food is for our pets but I would love some input from people that have tried it (like recipes etc)
-I'll write more about this in a next post-

Daphne

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Pink!
    I love it.


    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! The faded pink color reminds me of Katy Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit and gorgeous hair.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks amazing!! as always
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAA amazing hair!!!
    thanks for visiting my blog;)
    Kisses x
    Let me know if u want follow each other;)
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair wow, it is so cute, I love the style.

    You both have such strong sense of individuality.

    I'm honestly loving your hair so much. Still like wow. It's so delightful

    Thank you for reading my blog
    Daniella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE your hair!

    Oona (adventuredarling.blogspot.fi)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your hair so much.
    I'm not sure about raw diets for pets, I have never tried it. I will read up about it though because I am curious~!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...