Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pink Handmade Leopard Dress

Hello everyone :)
Today I decided to wear my new handmade pink leopard dress! It's a two piece again and it's one of the easiest dresses I have ever made!
 The fabric is elastic so I didn't even use a zipper, and actually the most boring stuff is trying to put a zipper especially on the top. It's quite tricky when you have to adjust the length of the zipper and you are forced to cut it.
am extremely impressed with the result since this is the first time I tried to do a tight dress. When I saw the fabric on the store I imagined myself as a pink cheetah and I loved it.
Have a great day!
Gracie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! love the make up!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Gracie! VaVaVoom! That suits you like a glove. Gorgeous! THAT drag makeup you have been wearing is amazing: you NEED to do a tutorial on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Both you, and the dress. I seriously need to start sewing again, so thanks for the inspiration. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...